DeccanRubyConf 2016 Update

Prathamesh Sonpatki

Jul 6, 2016, 7:25:19 AM7/6/16
to pune...@googlegroups.com, bangal...@googlegroups.com, mr...@googlegroups.com, chen...@googlegroups.com, delh...@googlegroups.com, kerala-ruby...@googlegroups.com, koch...@googlegroups.com, goa-...@googlegroups.com, hyd-...@googlegroups.com, hydera...@googlegroups.com, jaipu...@googlegroups.com, myso...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We are just a month away from the third edition of Deccan Ruby Conf.
We have started announcing our speakers and program on the website.

Please check latest details on http://www.deccanrubyconf.org/.

We have our regular tickets still up for grabs. You can get them at

Apart from the talks we also have two workshops. Nick Sutterer's Trailblazer
workshop is already sold out. There are still few tickets remaining for
Mohit Thatte and Sahil Muthoo's Devops workshop. More details about this can

We will keep you posted about the conference in the coming days. See you in Pune
in a months time!

Thanks.

./prathamesh

 GITHUB | | BigBinary