[JOB] Join us at BigBinary

Vipul A M

Oct 30, 2014, 12:57:40 AM10/30/14
to pune...@googlegroups.com
BigBinary is a Ruby on Rails web and mobile development and consulting shop based in Miami, Florida. It's a remote friendly company and the team members live in different cities like Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Miami.

We are expanding and looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails Developers to join our team. An Ideal candidate would have one or more years of experience working on Ruby on Rails. We believe in “years of irrelevance”.

If you know any JavaScript framework like React, Angular, Ember or Backbone, that's a huge plus.

Our team loves contributing to Open-Source projects and helping out the community. Three of the team members are amongst the top 100 Rails Contributors. We also help out new team members make open source contributions to the projects of their choice.

When we learn new things, we like to share it with the world. Our team members have produced videos on a wide variety of topics ranging from how to squash Git commits to how autoloading works in Rails.

We do not have formal interview where we ask questions to the candidate—we believe that model is broken. Instead, we ask you to solve a few questions in ruby at your own time; and then we work together for 20 to 40 hours in a Rails project. You would be compensated for the time spent working together. Working together is a must for us since we want to know what it is like to work with you and you also get to see how we work.

Have a question about our work? Check out How We Work.

Send your resume to jo...@BigBinary.com.

P.S: If you're at a meetup, our team members would love to chat with you.