[PuneDruG] Meeting Reminder: Google hangout at 6 PM today

Arijit Dutta

Sep 5, 2012, 8:06:28 AM9/5/12
to pune...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

This is a reminder for today's meeting.
It starts in half an hour.
Agenda is to finalize sessions, venue, invitations and anything that we have missed.

@Dipen: would you share the hangout details

Regards
Arijit Dutta

See you there ... be there!

Arijit Dutta

Sep 5, 2012, 8:41:53 AM9/5/12
to pune...@googlegroups.com

dipen chaudhary

Sep 5, 2012, 8:50:16 AM9/5/12
to pune...@googlegroups.com
You can join the hangout here -

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/9b5a519116241597427717b59019727f6f7d5e84?hl=en-GB

Youtube stream for hangout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YtbR2o9UUo&feature=youtu.be

dipen chaudhary

Sep 5, 2012, 8:55:57 AM9/5/12
to pune...@googlegroups.com
Starting in 10 mins!

Let me know if you have issues joining the hangout.

Thanks

Sayak Sarkar

Sep 5, 2012, 9:04:33 AM9/5/12
to pune...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys,

Sorry, I wouldn't be able to join in the hangout today, as I'm currently a bit engaged in some work. Please do post the conclusion of the meet in this list, so that anyone like me who misses the hangout now, gets to know the about updates.

Regards,
Sayak
--
About Me:http://about.me/sayak_sarkar
Twitter: http://twitter.com/sayak_sarkar

Arijit Dutta

Sep 6, 2012, 2:21:17 AM9/6/12
to pune...@googlegroups.com
MoM:

As per the meeting yesterday(with the available folks), we have put up the schedule at http://punedrug.drupalgardens.com/content/schedule

Dipen is coordinating with Sayak to get the final confirmation on the Venue.

Tejas won't be able to take up the session due to some other commitments. So we have one slot for the session left. Anyone up for it?

Anvesh, you can coordinate with the members organizing customizing drupal session.

Regards
Arijit Dutta

y.anvesh

Sep 6, 2012, 8:00:26 AM9/6/12
to pune...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sorry i was unable to attend the Hangout.

I am ready to coordinate with the members organizing customizing drupal session.

Eager to know about my contribution to the session.

Also I wish to know the Venue.

Arijit Dutta

Sep 6, 2012, 9:00:28 AM9/6/12
to pune...@googlegroups.com
We are still waiting for the confirmation on the venue.

Saket/Abhishek/Sushil please get in touch with Anvesh. His email id is y.an...@gmail.com

regards
Arijit Dutta

dipen chaudhary

Sep 6, 2012, 9:01:46 AM9/6/12
to pune...@googlegroups.com

It's confirmed but we don't know room numbers. Symbiosis