Finalize sessions for 9/14 Drupal Meet

Arijit

Sep 4, 2012, 5:28:07 AM9/4/12
to pune...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Dipen has suggested for a google hangout tomorrow(9/5) to finalize sessions.
Thoughts?

Regards
Arijit Dutta

Arijit Dutta

Sep 4, 2012, 6:17:06 AM9/4/12
to pune...@googlegroups.com
Anvesh.Y

Tejas Shende

Sep 4, 2012, 6:24:20 AM9/4/12
to pune...@googlegroups.com
I Agree. I'm in for this. Let me know the time..

~~Regards
Tejas Shende.
http://satarainfo.in
http://thesmartcodes.com

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 2:58 PM, Arijit <adu...@faichi.com> wrote:

Arijit Dutta

Sep 4, 2012, 7:10:24 AM9/4/12
to pune...@googlegroups.com
Does 6 PM, Wednesday suits all?

Regards
Arijit Dutta

prafful nagwani

Sep 4, 2012, 7:27:08 AM9/4/12
to pune...@googlegroups.com
All set. Works for me.

Thanks and Regards,
Prafful Nagwani

y.anvesh

Sep 4, 2012, 8:08:46 AM9/4/12
to pune...@googlegroups.com, adu...@faichi.com
Hi,

If given a chance I would like to propose a session on "Making a Custom Module".

dipen chaudhary

Sep 4, 2012, 8:13:09 AM9/4/12
to pune...@googlegroups.com
Everyone,

  Whoever wishes to speak on 14th, please prepare a synopsis on what you'd like to cover in the session and then we can discuss it in our tomorrows meetup on hangout. If you can't make to the meeting on hangout, then please send it over email and we will make sure to discuss it.

Cheers

Arijit Dutta

Sep 4, 2012, 8:15:36 AM9/4/12
to pune...@googlegroups.com
"...then please send it over email"
Send it over this thread only :)

@dipen: can you organize the hangout?

Regards
Arijit Dutta

vidhatanand v

Sep 4, 2012, 8:17:01 AM9/4/12
to pune...@googlegroups.com
Yes, the time is good for me too. I'll prepare a draft of agenda before that.

dipen chaudhary

Sep 4, 2012, 8:38:54 AM9/4/12
to pune...@googlegroups.com
Google hangout allows for 10 people to chat at any time, but we can work around it by having faichi guys using only 1 seat. It still might be less, so please RSVP your attendance for tomorrows hangout in this email thread, so we send necessary invites.