Android Device Manager

jay w

Aug 8, 2013, 8:24:03 AM8/8/13
to pune...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, I would like to introduce you to Android Device Manager service.

It will help you remotely wipe the device, ring the device or factory reset it. This will be very helpful when the device is lost or stolen. Just register for it and enable it on our devices. It is an authentic Google Service. More instructions at the below link

--
Thanks & Regards
---------------------------------

Rohit Lagu

Aug 9, 2013, 2:30:08 AM8/9/13
to pune...@googlegroups.com
Woohoo! Thanks for introducing new the feature!!

Visit our Blog at http://pune-gtug.blogspot.com for discussions, articles and videos.
Disclaimer - Please note Pune-GTUG is an independent group and opinions mentioned here are of individuals alone and in no way related to "Google", the corporation.

Ganesh Bahirat

Aug 21, 2013, 6:12:41 AM8/21/13
to pune...@googlegroups.com

Here is the blog for "Find your lost phone with Android Device Manager"