Pinging and resyncing not working

fe...@web-holidays.com

Nov 23, 2013, 11:25:29 AM11/23/13
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Feed worked fine before, but now they are wonking. My post went up at midnight, at 8 when they still hadn't shown in the feed, I pinged them. At 10 when they still hadn't shown, I resynced. It's 11:30 and they still do not show. What is the next thing to try?

fe...@web-holidays.com

Nov 23, 2013, 12:33:01 PM11/23/13
to publici...@googlegroups.com
I may have resolved this. For other who may have this issue...

After continuing my searchers I found one that said WP caching may be an issue. I followed the directions for "forcing no cache" on feeds. Ping didn't work but resyncing did. But if it works the way it is suppose to, I shouldn't have this problem again.