Re: Subscribers have never received emails

Message has been deleted

Matti nescio

Jun 10, 2016, 6:33:34 PM6/10/16
to Publicity Tools
When did you add the Feedburner feed ?

What's your delivery schedule set to in Publicize / Email Subscriptions / Delivery Options ?

Did you check the list of email subscribers to see they all verified their address ?

Are you subscribed to it by email yourself ?

Shiloh Catanese

Jun 10, 2016, 6:39:51 PM6/10/16
to Publicity Tools
I added the feed on 5/22/16.

I am subscribed myself and never received anything to verify.  I have checked with others as well.

Not sure about the schedule info... checking...

Shiloh Catanese

Jun 10, 2016, 6:43:38 PM6/10/16
to Publicity Tools
Just updated schedule feed to PT 7-9am.

I know I only have 2 subscribers, but wanted to take care of this before I get more.  :)

Matti nescio

Jun 10, 2016, 7:10:07 PM6/10/16
to Publicity Tools
In the list of email subscribers, how is your own email address listed ?
Is it a gmail address or something else ?
Checked your spam folder ?