Something is Broken: Attempting to Link to Twitter results to 404 Errors

GWD

Aug 15, 2014, 3:41:00 PM8/15/14
to publici...@googlegroups.com
I am getting some 404 errors on several links in Feedburner.  It appears that many of this links are directed to feedburner.com that result in these errors.  In addition, when trying to link a Twitter Account I get the following:

404. That's an error.
The requested URL /s2/u/0/auth was not found on this server. That's all we know.

Anyone know how we can alert Google to bugs in Feedburner?

KV

Aug 18, 2014, 9:21:19 AM8/18/14
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Same problem. The only advice I can find is to come to this group and that it gets checked from time to time to sort out problems.