subscriber and feedcount issues

SassyShelly Ackerman

Feb 12, 2015, 3:01:20 AM2/12/15
to publici...@googlegroups.com
hope someone can help me understand whats happened here. i have always used the feedcount chicklet on my blogger blog (www.sassyshelly.com). up until a few months ago i had around 2000 subscribers. i'm not sure when but at some point it went from 2000 to 239 overnight. Now all of a sudden, after adding a custom image to my feed last night (why that would cause a problem, idk?) but now my feedcounter says i have 0 subscribers, considering my blog was once pretty popular it makes me really sad to see these low subscriber numbers displayed on my blog. Can someone please help me understand why i would go from 2k to 0??