Problems with FeedFlare

cbf

Sep 28, 2006, 12:30:57 PM9/28/06
to Publicity Tools
Adding official feedflare services works for email but not blog site. Adding personal flares from the catalog doesn't seem to work (I add them okay on the feedburner form but they never show up online or in email.).

joek

Sep 28, 2006, 4:21:32 PM9/28/06
to Publicity Tools
Can you clarify which Flares you're having trouble with, and send us your FeedBurner URL?

cbf

Sep 28, 2006, 4:30:23 PM9/28/06
to Publicity Tools
sure -

http://feeds.feedburner.com/JohnSmithWaterTrail

The official flares are working on the web page.
Personal additions from the Catalog:
--Slashdot this http://www.quickonlinetips.com/projects/slashdot.xml
--Add to Technorati favorites http://blog.socklabs.com/wp-content/technoratifavs.xml
--Digg it http://rossbelmont.com/diggthis.xml
--Seed this http://www.conversionrater.com/newsvine.xml

joek

Sep 28, 2006, 4:48:19 PM9/28/06
to Publicity Tools
Well, I can confirm that the Flares are working in general. Can you confirm that you are clicking the 'Save' button after adding the personal Flares?

cbf

Sep 28, 2006, 5:20:12 PM9/28/06
to Publicity Tools
Yes, I was.

I just went back on to try again and now it's working. Before when I would click Add a New Flare nothing would happen. Now they are being added to the list.

Thanks.

Kim

C Riches

Nov 3, 2017, 12:22:57 PM11/3/17
to Publicity Tools
Hi, I'm having the same issue. Feedflare cannot be updated, and won't allow me to tick any option or even add personalize flares :(
It keeps giving a "you must select at least one flare..;" error message. Please help!