Not receiving any feedburner email subcriptions

Daspion

Dec 22, 2011, 12:22:25 PM12/22/11
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
I'm subscribed to a number of feedburner RSS feed email subs. All of a
sudden about a week, they all stopped being delivered. I checked with
my IT team and no emails for these subscriptions are even hitting our
servers. I've tried unsubscribing and resubscribing, but nothing.
Other people are receiving the emails both at the company and at other
companies. It seems that feedburner, for whatever reason, has marked
my email address as undeliverable. Question is, how to do I get these
emails again? Where is it being blocked?

Susan MacKay

Dec 26, 2011, 5:45:12 PM12/26/11
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Hi, I assume you've checked the spam folders already, as well as
checking with the source that the feed emails are being sent out, so
the only place would be that the Firewall at the ISP/modem side of
things is not allowing these through. The only way to resolve the
issue would be through your IT department or by setting up a new email
account (that's a pain, I know) possibly one like GMail that doesn't
reside on your servers. If it doesn't get to the GMail or other
similar, after you've verified that you want the feed, then I'm
stumped.
Susan http://whalesanddolphinsbc.com

Daspion

Dec 27, 2011, 10:34:25 AM12/27/11
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Susan, I appreciate your response, but it's not helpful. As I
explained, I already talked to my IT team and the emails are not even
hitting our servers. The issue is that feedburner/google is not
sending them, despite the email being verified. Yes, I could (and
have) setup another email account to receive these emails, but that
doesn't solve the problem, does it?

On Dec 26, 5:45 pm, Susan MacKay wrote:
> Hi, I assume you've checked the spam folders already, as well as
> checking with the source that the feed emails are being sent out, so
> the only place would be that the Firewall at the ISP/modem side of
> things is not allowing these through. The only way to resolve the
> issue would be through your IT department or by setting up a new email
> account (that's a pain, I know) possibly one like GMail that doesn't
> reside on your servers. If it doesn't get to the GMail or other
> similar, after you've verified that you want the feed, then I'm
> stumped.
> Susanhttp://whalesanddolphinsbc.com

Susan MacKay

Dec 28, 2011, 2:58:10 PM12/28/11
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Try contacting the source of the feed. Maybe they have a problem with
a few others, or maybe they don't even know about an issue if some re
going out.
Susan http://whalesanddolphinsbc.com

Roeshel

Jan 3, 2012, 1:08:45 PM1/3/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
I'm not going to be much help, other than to say from the perspective
of the other side, for the past month, my feed has been random. I've
tried everything I can think of to find and fix an issue so that my
readers' email subscriptions/readers would get the updates as usual.
However, feedburner is a free service and there is no help to be found
on the end of the author of the original feed. I've tried posting here
with no reply. I've emailed feedburner three times without a response.
Feed Medic says my feed is working properly. It's validated. I've
searched all over the internet. It's frustrating because I feel like
I'm letting readers (like you) down but my hands are tied. Hopefully
the site authors you subscribe to can find a solution. I suggest
letting them know that you're not getting updates in case they aren't
aware - although they may know and be in my same situation. Keeping
my fingers crossed that I can find a solution since it seems that I'm
not the only one having it.

On Dec 28 2011, 2:58 pm, Susan MacKay wrote:
> Try contacting the source of the feed. Maybe they have a problem with
> a few others, or maybe they don't even know about an issue if some re
> going out.
> Susanhttp://whalesanddolphinsbc.com

AOK

Jan 4, 2012, 11:38:18 AM1/4/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
The service became erratic in December but has failed altogether since
the new year.

AOK

Jan 9, 2012, 8:31:09 AM1/9/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
The service has come back to life and seems to be "normal".

Little Merry Sunshine

Jan 9, 2012, 6:32:06 PM1/9/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
I'm having the same issue on my blog Little Merry Sunshine, but I've
narrowed the issue to certain ISPs. My subscribers who have
Comcast.net and Wowway.com are not receiving the emails, but AOL.com
and Gmail.com domains are, as are some of my subscribers who receive
the emails at their work emails. I also have stopped received
notifications of comments on my blog (hosted by blogger.com) and when
I try to post in the help group there, I am told that my Gmail account
has been blocked by Google. It's strange because it's the same account
for my blog and my email and my Feedburner account. I can post here,
have access to my blog and can use my email. Of course, there is no
one available to help at Google, Blogger, or Feedburner.

Karrie S

Jun 17, 2014, 9:24:43 PM6/17/14
to publici...@googlegroups.com
ME TOO. In May 2014, and now a month later. I get around 80 emailed to me, so "no" they aren't in my SPAM. I've been doing this for a few years now, and have had this interruption at least 3 times.  The longest I noticed was 10 days last month. I missed out on a lot.  Especially since Google Reader no longer works. I used to love Google, but I would totally break up with them for the next new best thing. C'mon +Google. Get it together. At least ANSWER the questions we have!!! @Google. +Feedburner.

Sarah Lewis

Jun 26, 2014, 6:39:19 PM6/26/14
to publici...@googlegroups.com
I am experiencing the same problems. Have noticed no feedburner updates from several blogs for at least 2 months. I have unsubscribed and resubscribed but no help. I have Comcast for my email provision. Any suggestions.

Matti Nescio

Jun 26, 2014, 7:35:01 PM6/26/14
to publici...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, 27 June 2014 01:39:19 UTC+3, Sarah Lewis wrote:
 I have Comcast for my email

Don't use a comcast email. Nor yahoo (inc. att, verizon, frontier, sbcglobal), aol or hotmail

Or contact the publisher and tell them to use a working from: email address.

Montserrat Xilotl

Jul 15, 2014, 12:18:35 PM7/15/14
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mati. I am a new user to blogger and also have activated a feedburner mail subscription for my blog (undp-cirda.blogspot.com), however no emails have yet been sent to email subscribers. Is there something else I need to activate or make sure I am doing when posting? I have already tried to ping feedburner yet no emails have been sent. Please help

Matti Nescio

Jul 15, 2014, 3:19:40 PM7/15/14
On Tuesday, 15 July 2014 19:18:35 UTC+3, Montserrat Xilotl wrote:
Dear Mati. I am a new user to blogger and also have activated a feedburner mail subscription for my blog (undp-cirda.blogspot.com), however no emails have yet been sent to email subscribers.

Test subscribed to http://feeds.feedburner.com/Multi-countrySupportProgramCirda with a yahoo email address
, so hope you're not claiming to be sending from a yahoo address. You should see something in the form of
ac****-**** @ yahoo .com in the list of subscribers in your feedburner stats.

Matti Nescio

Jul 24, 2014, 4:55:39 PM7/24/14
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mati. I am a new user to blogger and also have activated a feedburner mail subscription for my blog (undp-cirda.blogspot.com), however no emails have yet been sent to email subscribers.

Test subscribed to http://feeds.feedburner.com/Multi-countrySupportProgramCirda with a yahoo email address

So far received three of your latests posts.

Mary Valente

Jul 28, 2014, 2:10:03 PM7/28/14
to publici...@googlegroups.com
2014 update.  About three months ago I stopped receiving all but two blog updates out of about 6 that I subscribe to. The two I'm getting faithfully are both blogspot posts. But then most of the others use blogspot.  Some I never get anymore; some I get maybe once a week or less. Very frustrating. Just writing to say it's still happening out here in cyberspace!

Chris Campbell

Jul 31, 2014, 2:45:31 PM7/31/14
to publici...@googlegroups.com
We are seemingly in the same boat here on our feedburner.

My wife runs the blog

www.ashleyannphotography.com/blog

We have about 8600 total subscribers with almost 500 email subscribers.  It seems that a lot of our email subscribers are writing saying they are not getting any posts coming through even though Ashley posts 5 days a week.  I have subscribed through two email addresses one of which is a yahoo and then the other is my business address.  When subscribing at

http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=ashleyannphotography/rcRt

We do get an email confirmation that is sent.  But after confirming that I want to receive the feed nothing ever comes.  Any suggestions.

Chris

Jorge Andres Brugger

Apr 21, 2016, 12:42:23 PM4/21/16
to Publicity Tools
Same issue here. More of ten email subscriptions "vanished" from one day to next.
Desuscribe and resuscribe doesnt help.
Is there any way to fix this?
Thanks