email branding: can I make email title different from email subject?

Monica Reinagel

May 8, 2015, 9:09:43 AM5/8/15
to publici...@googlegroups.com
I would like to use the latest item title as the subject line of my email but NOT as the main title in the body of the message, because it ends up repeating the same line 3 times in a row--once in the subject line, once as message main title and then once as item title. (See screen shot).

Any way to leave the title field blank in the body of email? I'd rather just have my logo there.

Capture.JPG

Kathleen Ashton

Sep 24, 2015, 1:13:32 PM9/24/15
to Publicity Tools
I have the same question today and can not for the life of me find an answer! I would just like my blog name to be in the first field, and then the post title in the second field. Instead, I have the post title showing up twice. Did you ever figure it out? I am going to have to go directly to some bloggers I know (I receive their blog posts thru feedburner) who seem to have figured it out and ask them how they do it.