Email Subscriptions, Language

Tammi

Jan 15, 2009, 11:36:57 AM1/15/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
The "select which language you want to use" feature does not save the
data. The result is that it returns a message stating "You have
successfully updated your Email Subscriptions service settings." while
not actually having done so. In this case, I was selecting "Deutsch"
and clicking "Send me an email whenever people unsubscribe."

The resulting Email Subscription Request form comes back in English,
even when (under Optimize > Browser Friendly) the "ClearFeed (German)"
page actually does render in German.

Workarounds, bug acknowledgement or any assistance would be welcome.

Eduardo Laseca

Dec 6, 2014, 7:23:07 PM12/6/14
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I have exactly the same problem. The language defaults to English again after saving. Any clue about how to solve it?