Feedburnner giving me error don't know why...

Shahbaz Ali

Apr 8, 2015, 2:16:11 AM4/8/15
to publici...@googlegroups.com
I want email subscription field (FeedBurnner) to my website .... Frown | :( when i am trying to register my website then an error comes from the feedburnner i don't know why please help me in.... if i am doing something wrong then please guide me or share me any tutorial about feedburnner.

below is the error and website link too....
webtechprofessional.com

""""""""""The URL does not appear to reference a valid XML file. We encountered the following problem: Error on line 60: The reference to entity "l" must end with the ';' delimiter.""""""""""

Maks Verver

Apr 8, 2015, 4:35:03 AM4/8/15
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shahbaz,

FeedBurner only works with RSS feeds (hence the name). You cannot burn your homepage itself (though FeedBurner will accept the homepage URL of your site if it links to an RSS feed using the HTML link-tag).

Before trying to burn a feed with FeedBurner, you should verify that it is valid using the W3C Feed Validator at http://validator.w3.org/feed/. (The W3C validator requires an absolute URL to your RSS feed.)

 - Maks.