My Feedburner email has the wrong name

Debi Gerhart

Mar 27, 2013, 4:28:02 PM3/27/13
to publici...@googlegroups.com
When my feedburner email comes to people, it comes under the name of an old contest post. I can not get it to come from my site name. I have changed the subject line. That is right, but I need the who it is from name changed.

PeggyK

Mar 29, 2013, 7:41:53 PM3/29/13
to publici...@googlegroups.com
To change the "from" information:

Go to Publicize -> Email Subscriptions -> Communication Preferences

There you can change the "from" email address.

If you aren't referring to the "from" email address, can you explain which name you need changed?

Bonnie Hoskin

Mar 18, 2015, 2:09:38 PM3/18/15
to publici...@googlegroups.com
I have this same problem, tried the suggestions but cant find where to change the from name.  the e-mail is correct. but not the from name.

Maks Verver

Mar 19, 2015, 8:47:59 AM3/19/15
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Do you mean the Feed Title? You can change that by clicking "Edit Feed Details..." at the top of the screen.

Judith Starkston

Mar 5, 2016, 1:59:21 PM3/5/16
to Publicity Tools
I have the same problem. A couple months ago my mail started coming from "nopreply+feedproxy" instead of my name.  I don;t see any place to specify "from" under publicize, communication preferences

Matti nescio

Mar 5, 2016, 2:57:45 PM3/5/16
to Publicity Tools
On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 8:59:21 PM UTC+2, Judith Starkston wrote:
A couple months ago my mail started coming from "noreply+feedproxy" instead of my name.