Cannot connect twitter account to my feedburner account

meteorit

Nov 27, 2010, 7:00:16 AM11/27/10
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
I've tried using the feedburner 'publicize>socialize' tool to connect
my feedburner account (rnpconservativeassociation) to my twitter
account (@rnpca). I get the page asking me to confirm the connection
which I do an then a page comes up saying I am being redirected back
to the application and then I get a Google page showing a 500 error.
my feedburner account shows that the connection was made but no
articles are being tweeted.

Does anyone have any idea of how to fix this?

doctormoondog

Nov 28, 2010, 8:58:56 PM11/28/10
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
I don't know the fix, but I do know that you are not alone. Identical
problem here.

James Gentes

Dec 1, 2010, 3:57:24 PM12/1/10
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Same problem here, been happening all week... help Google!!

alliosnews

Dec 1, 2010, 5:18:31 PM12/1/10
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Problem still continues as I can't get it to work either. Extremely
frustrating as this is one of the last pieces to getting things setup
on my new site.

On Dec 1, 2:57 pm, James Gentes wrote:
> Same problem here, been happening all week...  help Google!!
>
> On Nov 27, 4:00 am, meteorit wrote:
>

> > I've tried using the feedburner 'publicize>socialize' tool to connect
> > my feedburner account (rnpconservativeassociation) tomy twitter> account(@rnpca). I get the page askingme toconfirm the connection

amie

Dec 2, 2010, 1:43:33 AM12/2/10
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
same problem here...

Server Error
The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete
your request.

Please try again in 30 seconds.

Mandrakus

Dec 2, 2010, 8:48:32 AM12/2/10
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Same problem here. Try and try...nothing :-/

hawaiijim

Dec 2, 2010, 12:08:25 PM12/2/10
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Same problem here. It's not on the Feedburner Status Blog, so it
appears Google doesn't know about the bug. Wake up, Google!
Message has been deleted

John Nishinaga

Dec 2, 2010, 7:43:22 PM12/2/10
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Same problem here x2.

Dan Rodney

Dec 2, 2010, 11:44:46 PM12/2/10
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
HI all,

We're investigating this problem and will update this post when we
have more information:

http://feedburnerstatus.blogspot.com/2010/12/known-issue-problems-with-socialize.html

Sorry for the trouble,

Dan Rodney
FeedBurner

hawaiijim

Dec 3, 2010, 1:50:58 AM12/3/10
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
As long as Google knows about the problem, I'm willing to wait a few
days for a fix. For those who are impatient, apparently
twitterfeed.com can do the same task as feedburner's socialize tool.
The downside is you have to create yet another account at yet another
website.

See http://support.twitter.com/entries/15361-how-to-find-your-rss-feed

Bricke - InfoMyWeb.com

Dec 7, 2010, 3:00:18 AM12/7/10
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
I got 80 account on feedburner that post on Twitter. Don't want to
migrate. Hope Google fix soon the problem

On Dec 3, 7:50 am, hawaiijim wrote:
> As long as Google knows about the problem, I'm willing to wait a few
> days for a fix. For those who are impatient, apparently
> twitterfeed.com can do the same task as feedburner's socialize tool.
> The downside is you have to create yet another account at yet another
> website.
>
> Seehttp://support.twitter.com/entries/15361-how-to-find-your-rss-feed

Reinaldo Silva

Dec 7, 2010, 7:39:22 AM12/7/10
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
I've got the same problem

http://feeds.feedburner.com/publicidadedigital/Brasil

Anyone can solve this?

Bricke - InfoMyWeb.com

Dec 9, 2010, 12:01:07 PM12/9/10
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
On the page that Dan links seems like the problem has been solved.

But now the link "Socialize" on "Publicize" is not visible on
feedburner!!

On Dec 3, 5:44 am, Dan Rodney wrote:
> HI all,
>
> We're investigating this problem and will update this post when we
> have more information:
>
> http://feedburnerstatus.blogspot.com/2010/12/known-issue-problems-wit...

Dan Rodney

Dec 10, 2010, 12:38:43 AM12/10/10
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Hi all,

Sorry, there was a misconfiguration which caused Socialize to
disappear; it has been fixed. Socialize is back, and should be
functioning normally.

Dan Rodney
FeedBurner

John Nishinaga

Dec 10, 2010, 9:43:16 AM12/10/10
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Hi Dan:

Thanks. Socialize is back for me but now I'm getting the same error
again:

Server Error
The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your
request.

Any advice is appreciated.

John

Bricke - InfoMyWeb.com

Dec 10, 2010, 12:31:07 PM12/10/10
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Yes, now it works!

Anil Vallakkalil

Apr 5, 2016, 7:18:20 PM4/5/16
to Publicity Tools