Changes in my email notices of my postings

Marsha

Feb 27, 2015, 6:13:44 PM2/27/15
to publici...@googlegroups.com
To Feedburner Group

When my viewers sign up to receive email notices of my blog postings, they receive the entire blog posting.  Is there any way that it can be changed to just include the title of the posting, a picture and a "read more".  Furthermore, my title of my blog that is in the email notice gets grayed out when I hover over it with my curser.  I know it a link back to my blog, but I would like to change it so that it continues to show my name of my blog in color as a link and not to become one big gray bar.  Any help on this is appreciated.