Feed not being sent to email subscribers

42 pagtingin
Lumaktaw sa unang mensaheng hindi pa nababasa

icefairy

hindi pa nababasa,
May 1, 2015, 3:22:39 PM5/1/15
para kaypublici...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

My site is http://icefairystreasurechest.blogspot.com/

Feed address: http://feeds.feedburner.com/IcefairysTreasureChest

Feedburner emails stopped being sent out to my feed subscribers since 4/23. This problem has never occurred before and I haven't changed any of the settings.

The RSS feed looks fine.

Could you please help look into this issue ASAP? I'm losing quite a few site visits because of this.

Thank you!

Matti nescio

hindi pa nababasa,
May 3, 2015, 8:32:11 PM5/3/15
para kaypublici...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, 1 May 2015 22:22:39 UTC+3, icefairy wrote:

Well, I subscribed to the feedburner feed with a yahoo email address
~2 days ago, and some 17 hours later received your latest post.

Rakesh Jogani

hindi pa nababasa,
May 5, 2015, 10:05:47 AM5/5/15
para kaypublici...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I have a same problem

I create a blog : http://fosslrdev.tumblr.com/

When User subscripte my blog, User not get any mail for new blog post.

Anyone have a better solution please share what i m missing in feedburner

Thanks Regrads
Rakesh Jogani
Tumugon sa lahat
Sumagot sa may-akda