feed sent is full instead of a summary

Adz Izidro

Feb 19, 2017, 7:25:52 PM2/19/17
to Publicity Tools
Hi there!!

I would like ti know, how can I make the delivery of the feed differently.
At the moment if a subscriber receives a email from me, it will show the entire text, I do not want that.
I would like to apear only a summary and the link to the blog so they can see it more. How can I do it?

Kind regards
adz.

this is my website: www.adzizidro.com and www.adzizidro.co.uk

Matti nescio

Feb 19, 2017, 7:40:19 PM2/19/17
to Publicity Tools
  • set your Blogger Site Feed to Short (or Jump Break, if you use them)
  • only provide Feedburner with a summary feed to begin with ( /feeds/posts/summary instead of /feeds/posts/default )
  • enable Summary Burner in Feedburner
You have a lot of other issues still waiting to be fixed - all the issues in your topics from this month in the Blogger forum.
Like the fact that your domain name records are still incomplete.

Adz Izidro

Feb 19, 2017, 8:22:19 PM2/19/17
to Publicity Tools
Hi Matti,

Thank you very much for the help and your time.

I am solving those issues little by little. About the domain record. I
called today so they can double check it for me.

I was told that I have lots of junk word from word that I should delete
that. I followed the instructions but in the feed burner where it says
"Optimize" then "Your feed" It shows the post that I formatted the word
junk with problems but the other ones are ok. Sow hat do I do? Should I
keep formatting all other posts because there is nothing to worry or if I
​my feed will just keep looking weird?
Please find attached the screenshots.
Thank you very much