Feed updates by email are no longer being sent

Susana Shoshan

Apr 6, 2017, 4:36:34 PM4/6/17
to Publicity Tools
Hello,
For the last 3 days feedburner emails have not been sent (or received by anyone).
It has been working for years, but suddenly it stopped working.

I know it's not simply me who is not receiving the emails, because the Feed Stats Dashboard is showing that these last days, the reach has gone from an average of 1500, down to near 0.

The feed itself seems to be working well, it's syncing correctly.
The feed with this problem is: http://feeds.feedburner.com/cosasparatumuro

I hope someone can look into it. I see no visible problems or warnings, it syncs correctly... it's just not sending email anymore.

Thanks.

Shoshan
http://www.cosasparamimuro.com/

Matti nescio

Apr 6, 2017, 4:51:41 PM4/6/17
to Publicity Tools

Susana Shoshan

Apr 6, 2017, 5:58:27 PM4/6/17
to Publicity Tools
Thanks for your reply!
I found one of the "posts" had a strange character, and removed it. After that, it's now a valid feed.

FeedMedic reported no errors, so I didn't think it was a problem with the feed, but since you sent me to w3 validator, and it did report one that I quickly fixed, I hope that was all the problem there was. I will have to wait for the email time to be sent, thanks! Hope that is it!

Susana Shoshan

Apr 7, 2017, 6:31:37 AM4/7/17
to Publicity Tools
Thanks!
One final reply to mention that thanks to your reply I found an error that solved the problem.

As reference for anyone if they might have a similar problem, removing a strange character that was in a post, I got it to send emails again. Solved!