Emails coming from noreply+feedproxy instead of my email address

RosemaryandtheGoat

Nov 21, 2014, 12:25:32 PM11/21/14
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Recently my subscribers have been receiving emails from noreply+...@google.com instead of my personal email address specifically setup for my blog.  I cannot find a setting to change it back.  Is it possible to change this back so that emails come directly from "me" so that subscribers and reply to me if they would like?

Thanks

Maks Verver

Nov 21, 2014, 12:42:49 PM11/21/14
to publici...@googlegroups.com
FeedBurner changed its behavior to prevent e-mail updates from being refused or marked as spam by the receiving server. It's not possible to change this setting. See also this thread: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/feedburner-services/gaaZd-nCWYA

Fortunately, the Reply-To address is still set to your e-mail address, so when people reply to your updates, their replies will go to you.

suparji

Nov 22, 2014, 11:24:31 AM11/22/14
to publici...@googlegroups.com

sorry I am still learning