Accidentally Deactivated email subscriptions on a feed

Laura Kurtenbach

May 1, 2012, 2:22:52 PM5/1/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
A client of mine accidentally deactivated his email subscriptions when
he was only trying to unlink his twitter to post new blog updates.
When we looked at the account, all subscribers disappeared as well.
They still didn't show up when we attempted to reactivate the email
subscriptions. Is there a way to recover those email addresses?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Susan MacKay

May 2, 2012, 2:30:29 AM5/2/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Was the subscriber list backed up? I don't believe just activating
email subscriptions would reactivate the actual subscribers.
Susan http://whalesanddolphinsbc.com

Laura Kurtenbach

May 2, 2012, 8:02:52 AM5/2/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Not that I'm aware of, unfortunately. But the account's been active
for over a year and a half now. I would think that google would have
some sort of record of those addresses.

On May 2, 1:30 am, Susan MacKay wrote:
> Was the subscriber list backed up? I don't believe just activating
> email subscriptions would reactivate the actual subscribers.
> Susanhttp://whalesanddolphinsbc.com

PeggyK

May 2, 2012, 2:40:02 PM5/2/12
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Google may have a record somewhere, but if you don't see the option to restore the email list in your Feedburner account there isn't going to be any way for you to do so.

I agree with Susan MacKay that if your client didn't backup their email subscriber list they may have to start over.

Antonio Cezar, olocutor.com

May 11, 2012, 1:52:37 AM5/11/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Olá! no meu caso, eu havia cancelado a assinatura do Google Adsense,
mas os blocos de anúncios não desapareceram automaticamente dos meus
feeds. Então li em algum lugar, que o jeito era deletar o feed e
recriar com o mesmo nome para que isso ficasse resolvido. Segui o
processo e consegui resolver o problema dos blocos do adsense que
deixaram de ser mostrados, mas perdi todos os meus assinantes. Eu fiz
um backup deles antes de realizar o processo, mas não acho jeito de
fazer a inclusão novamente. Tem alguma solução para isso, sem ter de
começar do 0 outra vez? Obrigado e me desculpem com o inglês, pois
estou usando um tradutor automático.

On 2 maio, 03:30, Susan MacKay wrote:
> Foi a lista de assinantes backup? Eu não acredito que apenas ativando
> assinaturas de e-mail iria reativar os assinantes atuais.
> Susanhttp://whalesanddolphinsbc.com
>
> Em 1 de maio, 11:22, Laura Kurtenbach escreveu:
>

> > Um cliente meu acidentalmente desativou suas assinaturas de e-mail quando
> > Ele estava apenas tentando desvincular seu twitter para postar atualizações do blog novos.
> > Quando olhamos para a conta, todos os assinantes desapareceu também.
> > Eles ainda não apareceu quando tentou reativar o e-mail
> > Assinaturas. Existe uma maneira de recuperar esses endereços de e-mail?
>
> > Agradecemos antecipadamente por sua ajuda.

Antonio Cezar, olocutor.com

May 11, 2012, 1:59:52 AM5/11/12
Antonio Cezar, olocutor.com wrote:
> Hello! in my case, I had cancelled the signature of Google Adsense,
> but the announcements blocks did not disappear automatically of my
> feeds. Then Li in somewhere, that the appearance was deletar feed and
> recreate with the same name so that that be solved. It follows the
> process and managed to solve adsense blocks problem that
> they let of being shown, but I lost all of my subscribers. I did
> a their backup before accomplishing the process, but do not find appearance of
> do the inclusion again. It has some solution for that, without having of
> start of the 0 again? Thanks and apologize me to the English, because
> I am using an automatic translator.

basga

May 12, 2012, 10:58:26 AM5/12/12
to publici...@googlegroups.com

basga

May 12, 2012, 10:58:33 AM5/12/12
to publici...@googlegroups.com

nickey boy

Dec 27, 2013, 1:18:47 AM12/27/13
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Do you know what is the format of those email addresses? For exmaple are they like in .xls or .txt format. Then you can use a backup software to recover it. Check more info at restore backups to dissimilar hardware.