feed not sending out email or showing in reader

banyon

Jul 26, 2014, 11:17:40 AM7/26/14
to publici...@googlegroups.com
My feed http://feeds2.feedburner.com/TheSkint had been working normally, however yesterday's two posts did not get delivered via email and they do not show in RSS readers. I pinged the feed successfully, so I'm not sure what the issue is.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, especially since we have more than 25,000 subscribers.  Thank you in advance!

Matti Nescio

Jul 27, 2014, 9:05:02 PM7/27/14
to publici...@googlegroups.com
http://www.theskint.com/feeds/posts/default is ~700 KB

So either reduce your max-results, or just use
http://www.theskint.com/feeds/posts/summary as the Original Feed instead.

Also , your domain records are not correct.
You have :
theskint.com. 599 IN A 50.63.202.18

ghs.l.google.com. 299 IN A 74.125.70.121

You need:
theskint.com. 3600 IN A 216.239.32.21
theskint.com. 3600 IN A 216.239.34.21
theskint.com. 3600 IN A 216.239.36.21
theskint.com. 3600 IN A 216.239.38.21

ghs.l.google.com. 300 IN A 74.125.193.121

https://support.google.com/blogger/troubleshooter/1233381