how to link another twitter adress to feedburner

Trudy Wehrmeijer

Sep 18, 2017, 10:02:15 AM9/18/17
to Publicity Tools
Hi, In feedburner i want to get automatic updates form my posts in Blogger to one of my twitter-accounts. I understand I have to go in Feedburner tot Publicize and to Socialize. So far so good. But then Google automatically had choosen my main twitter-account  @twehrmeijer. Either I want to use my other twitter-account @slakopreis. But I cannot see where and how to change that. Anybody any solution?  Obviously I have to connect that second Twitter-account somewhere to my Google-account but I neither can see where to do that.

Best HandCrafted Treasures

Oct 22, 2017, 3:57:41 PM10/22/17
to Publicity Tools
Has Anyone replied, I have the same issues here