Socialize no longer publishing to twitter?

26 peržiūros
Praleisti ir pereiti prie pirmo neskaityto pranešimo

Kyle Johnson

neskaityta,
2014-07-30 13:21:532014-07-30
kam: publici...@googlegroups.com
Had my feedburner account linked to twitter for a long time.  While my feed is still displaying correctly, and everything appears to be set up to publish to twitter, none of the automatic twitter posts are coming through

When I go to "Add New Connection" it returns  404 error.

Anyone else having issues with Socialize publishing to Twitter?

John

neskaityta,
2014-08-06 21:38:022014-08-06
kam: publici...@googlegroups.com
same problem--is anyone working to fix this?

William Leara

neskaityta,
2014-08-09 00:43:092014-08-09
kam: publici...@googlegroups.com
Same problem with Socialize:  click "Add Twitter account" and get:

404. That's an error.

The requested URL /s2/auth was not found on this server.That's all we know.

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 12:21:53 PM UTC-5, Kyle Johnson wrote:
Atsakyti visiems
Atsakyti autoriui
Persiųsti
0 naujų pranešimų