I don't have "Confirmation Email Subject" in Feedburner

Mirinda Cuisine

Jul 7, 2015, 6:16:32 PM7/7/15
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

Feedburner : When I click “Communication Preferences” in Email Subscriptions
. I don't have "Confirmation Email Subject". Why ?

So, I can't to translate in French "Activate your Email Subscriptions to ..." It's a problem because when there is a new subcriber it's written in English. It's not good

Could you help me please. THANKS

Feedburner activate email.png

Mirinda Cuisine

Jul 8, 2015, 9:41:47 PM7/8/15
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Have you a idea ? please

See U soon

Maks Verver

Jul 9, 2015, 9:46:19 AM7/9/15
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mirinda,

The feature to customize the confirmation email subject was disabled, to prevent it from being abused by spammers to send misleading messages.

Your feed title is still in the email subject. It should help your readers recognize what the message is about, even if they don't understand the English prefix.

 - Maks.

Mirinda Cuisine

Jul 9, 2015, 1:30:11 PM7/9/15
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maks,

Thank u very much for your help but I would like translate the text. How to do ? Sorry I understand a little english.

I understand very well the first line you say :  it is a security for the subcriber but the second line I don't understand !

Best regards

Le mercredi 8 juillet 2015 00:16:32 UTC+2, Mirinda Cuisine a écrit :
Message has been deleted

Mirinda Cuisine

Jul 10, 2015, 1:55:26 PM7/10/15
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

So I can not do anything that's it? We can not translate the game Activate your email subscriptions. It is not possible to change or not ?

Thank you help me please.

Best Regards