I want to stop feedburner emailing my subscribers

Maxine Brady

Oct 19, 2015, 11:20:31 AM10/19/15
to Publicity Tools
I have set up a really lovely newsletter that I send out to subscribers. I want to stop feedburner emailing (it comes as noreply+...@google.com in the inbox) every time I post something. How do I do this? I have a wordpress account with prophoto. I have tried every which way! Thank you.

Maks Verver

Oct 23, 2015, 9:19:06 AM10/23/15
to Publicity Tools
Hi Maxine,

Of course, you don't have to disable the feature; if your subscribers don't like receiving email updates, they can easily unsubscribe themselves.

 - Maks.

Maxine Brady

Oct 28, 2015, 5:22:47 PM10/28/15
to Publicity Tools
Hey

It is de-activated already and it is still sending email. I'm at a loss as how to stop it ;-( I have a monthly newsletter and I would rather my subscribers got that - then a email from feedburner which looks awful.

your help is needed!

On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 2:19:06 PM UTC+1, Maks Verver wrote:
Hi Maxine,

Of course, you don't have to disable the feature; if your subscribers don't like receiving email updates, they can easily unsubscribe themselves.

 - Maks.

Maks Verver

Oct 29, 2015, 11:08:14 AM10/29/15
to Publicity Tools
Hi Maxine,

Please double check your managing the right feed in the FeedBurner control panel. I'm certain that if you disable the email subscription service for real, FeedBurner will stop sending out email. (Of course, you can always just unsubscribe yourself if you want to stop receiving messages from a specific feed.)

 - Maks.

Maxine Brady

Oct 29, 2015, 11:22:35 AM10/29/15
to Publicity Tools
Thank you for your help.

So this shows it has been deactivated completely! I think....

I'm at a loss to stop it. I don't mind a feed but I don't want it emailing out.

Maxine
Screen Shot 2015-10-29 at 15.19.30.png

Maks Verver

Oct 29, 2015, 12:20:12 PM10/29/15
to Publicity Tools
If you click "Edit Feed Details..." at the top of that page, what does it say the Feed Address is?