Can't activate FeedFlare

Catherine McNiel

Apr 5, 2009, 4:21:44 PM4/5/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
I've been trying to add FeedFlare to my feeds - I choose the onces I
want then click "activate." The page then clears my selections and
tells me I need to select at least on flare before activating. What's
going wrong here?

craig m roberts

Apr 6, 2009, 9:01:40 AM4/6/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
I have the same probelm! Very annoying

Firefly

Apr 6, 2009, 4:52:32 PM4/6/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
A lot of people seem to be having this problem, myself included. It is
very annoying and I hope Google fixes it soon. So, you are not
alone. :)

elainecarter40

Apr 6, 2009, 5:58:20 PM4/6/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
What a relief to know it's not a problem of my own making. I'm so new
to this that I immediately "know" it's me doing something wrong. *big
sign* Will try again later!

Rufus

Apr 7, 2009, 1:13:58 PM4/7/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Same here... Strange that it does not say anything about that at
http://feedburnerstatus.blogspot.com/

TheNVN

Apr 8, 2009, 7:34:37 AM4/8/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
And exctly the same problem here and now!

liscer

Apr 8, 2009, 3:58:16 PM4/8/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Oy. While it's a relief to know that others are having this same
issue; I'm wondering when this will be addressed on the feedburner
status blog! Not sure when it started, but I assume it's been a few
days now.

Butch Hamilton

Feb 11, 2017, 6:28:23 AM2/11/17
to Publicity Tools
I am facing the same issue as the others.  I even tried this as a resolve:  http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/file/108330518946726927825/feedflare-googleplusshare.xml  I added my own FeedFlare unit and no luck as well.

I would certainly like to see Google resolve this if at all possible.  I am a big FeedBurner fan!

Thanks!

Jesus Kristus

Feb 13, 2017, 2:16:01 AM2/13/17
to Publicity Tools