Feedburner Email has stopped sending out daily newsletter email.

KrisVik Bloggers

Sep 9, 2015, 12:51:32 PM9/9/15
to Publicity Tools
Just noticed a newsletter hasn't gone out since last week. No updates to the blog settings were made. Nor feedburner settings.

Have no idea what the cause could be. Please help.

Matti nescio

Sep 9, 2015, 2:48:45 PM9/9/15
to Publicity Tools
Not really surprising that http://feeds.feedburner.com/KrisVikBookTherapyCafe is not up to date.
You've set your Wordpress syndication settings to have only 10 posts in your feed,
yet http://www.krisandvikbooktherapycafe.com/feed/ is over a megabyte in size,
when an average feed with 25 posts is a tenth of that size.

Of those 10 post now, 3 specific posts account for 90% of the size.

Even reducing the number of posts in your Original Wordpress feed to just 2 posts
could break things at any point in the future.
Either split your long posts (or posts with a large number of images) into multiple
smaller posts, or only provide a short/summary feed to Feedburner to begin with.

KrisVik Bloggers

Sep 9, 2015, 4:08:49 PM9/9/15
to Publicity Tools
Thank you! That is a very good resource and I believe I fixed the issue. As our blog has been using this service for over a year and with content output 3-5x less now then when we have started out and never stumbled on such issue before. So it's surprising that once we slowed down we got this. Now hopefully all fixed.