socialize can't add Twitter

Lorenza

Nov 29, 2016, 8:37:59 AM11/29/16
to Publicity Tools
Hi. I tried to add my Twitter account to the FeedBurner socialize option. When I click add Twitter account I authorize app then it gives a message error has occurred while connecting to account. But then in the manage connection section on socialize it shows Twitter was added and verified green wording next to it. when I click activate on the socialize tab it says you must add a Twitter account to activate Socialize. Not sure what's going on. Please help

medbachir1

Dec 4, 2016, 4:21:27 PM12/4/16
to Publicity Tools
Bonjour ferme tous les onglets et vous ajoutez twitter

Roman Goloobev

Feb 9, 2017, 3:47:27 PM2/9/17
to Publicity Tools
It don't work!