FeedBurner using old, defunct, email address

Keith Sheppard

Jul 10, 2014, 1:34:52 PM7/10/14
to publici...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to add a "Subscribe by Email" gadget to my blog layout. When I choose this gadget, it takes me to a screen that includes the message: "This feed has been created by Feedburner and is owned by xxxxx" where xxxxx is some ancient email address that I haven't used for donkeys' years.

Where is Feedburner getting this email address from? It's not the address associated with my Google account. I have been into my Google account settings and, as far as I can see, this old email address isn't mentioned anywhere. I tried logging on to Feedburner (using my Google log-on) and I can't find anything references there to this old address. How can I persuade Feedburner to use my current, correct, email addtess?