Old posts keeps being sent to email subscribers via feedburner

Purushottam Sinha

Mar 8, 2012, 3:59:17 AM3/8/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
My old posts keeps being sent to email subscribers via feedburner. I
have never updated these posts once published. What to do to resolve
this issue?

Alexandra Vandoren

Mar 28, 2012, 9:05:23 AM3/28/12
to publici...@googlegroups.com
We are experiencing this as well.  Over the last 3 weeks or so, we've had a single older post (each time a different one) that has been sent out to our subscribers as if it were new.  It's the only post sent, and there were NO changes to the posts so nothing on our end triggered the notification.
Does anyone at Google actually monitor these boards?

Erin D.

Mar 29, 2012, 2:39:35 PM3/29/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
I have yet to see any response on this issue from Google, which is
fairly maddening.

For me, the problem manifested as an old headline post, "plus X more."
The X would vary from 5 to 13, none of which had been edited, deleted,
or were new. One option which seems to help the issue is the "nuclear"
option of resyncing the feed. I held off doing this at first, as the
"nuclear option" text was intimidating and not well-explained.
However, having done that, the problem has abated (for now.) In the
past, this option has worked for a week or so.

blo...@pagecraft.org

Mar 31, 2012, 1:43:56 PM3/31/12
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Every Saturday, Feedburner has been sending out a summary of 5 blog postings from December. Can't find any way to turn it off.

smayernik

Apr 17, 2012, 10:54:04 AM4/17/12
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Having the same issue.  Just received an email from my feed showing posts from over a year ago!

Dan Wood

May 8, 2012, 1:19:51 PM5/8/12
to publici...@googlegroups.com
I've gotten a few of these as well. My blog has not been updated in over 2 months but I've received a feed email from feedburner twice in the past week. If it happens again I will look into the reset option mentioned above.

Kip Durney

Jun 18, 2012, 10:01:49 AM6/18/12
to publici...@googlegroups.com
I've been having this same issue for several years now... it comes and goes and is very sporadic.  I have never gotten a response from Google or a viable solution to the problem.  Frustrating to say the least as my customers see such a thing as spam and it erodes the trust they have given me by offering up their email addresses.  Not good.

s_mh

Jun 25, 2012, 1:41:32 PM6/25/12
to publici...@googlegroups.com
I am also facing the same issue and I am also loosing my subscribers due to this issue... Any solution available? :(

Robert Basga

Jun 25, 2012, 2:26:58 PM6/25/12
to publici...@googlegroups.com

Xavier Cervera Buisan

Nov 29, 2012, 5:22:51 PM11/29/12
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Having same problem.

"Thanks" Google for ur service.

bigz...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2014, 2:42:44 PM8/23/14
to publici...@googlegroups.com

Email Marketing Shoot (Through Google Group Subscriber)

bigz...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2014, 2:43:01 PM8/23/14