My Feedburner Subscribers Reduced To Only 3 From 655 In One Day. Help Please.

Abhishek Core

May 8, 2015, 3:39:13 AM5/8/15
to publici...@googlegroups.com
My feedburner subscribers list is reduced to 3 from 655 and I don't know why. Feedburner showing me a list of more than 1900 subscribers but I only seeing 3 currently. What is happening to Google day by day, recently on 4th May 2015 blogger.com got a serious template related problem that affected many bloggers around the world, now this new problem comes up in which the feed subscribers are reduced to zero or a very smaller number.

my Site is : www.pcnexus.net