RSS feed can be ping'd to push but not email subscriptions

Diane McKinney

Feb 7, 2013, 12:24:44 AM2/7/13
to publici...@googlegroups.com
I know how to get the rss feeds to push out if needed by pinging it or pushing it through feedburner but it doesn't work on email. Only on the rss feed. It's driving me crazy! Anyone have a clue? It's a simple blogspot account with two options one to feed via atom i.e. rss through outlook or whatever and then email subscription. I have done test after test and the rss feed to my outlook comes through right after I ping but I don't get the email until the scheduled time in delivery options. I have even tried publishing it on a certain date and time and again it works in rss but not in the email delivery form! Arrgggh... Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi!!!

Eeva

Dec 6, 2013, 3:04:46 PM12/6/13
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately I have the same problem. I have gone through all the settings, and I do think they are right. But when I ping (and even resync) my feedburner, then the rss will come through immediately but not the email. the email comes only in the scheduled time in delivery options. what do I have to do to get the ping also work with the email? or is there a way to define a bigger timeframe? 2 hours is not enough for me, since I post at different times of the day.

I am posting directly in blogger, and have slightly altered the simple template.

www.ohwienordisch.blogspot.com

Any comments, hints or help is greatly appreciated!