Feedburner not sending emails today January 20, 2015

Deborah Dockendorf

Jan 20, 2016, 6:04:30 PM1/20/16
to Publicity Tools
Is anyone else experiencing this? I have tried all day by changing the times of delivery, and none of it has worked. Thanks in advance for your help!

Jose Ramos

Jan 21, 2016, 8:29:21 AM1/21/16
to Publicity Tools
In my case feedburner didn't send today the emails neither.

When I go to my feedburner account I saw that nearly all my subscribers are gone.

In section 'EmaiI Subscriptions > Subscription Management ' I can download all of them in csv format but on feedburner home It only shows 100

Can you check, please, if this happen to you as well?

Bests
Message has been deleted

Patrice

Jan 21, 2016, 10:22:41 AM1/21/16
to Publicity Tools
Same problem here, on Jan. 21st / GMT+1 (the mail was due 5-7 hours ago). It was fine yesterday.

Benita Roberts

Jan 21, 2016, 11:28:25 AM1/21/16
to Publicity Tools
Mine are not going out either.  I've changed the times and nothing is happening.  I've also "pinged" and nothing happens.  Has anyone used the "resync"?

Maks Verver

Jan 21, 2016, 12:32:22 PM1/21/16
to Publicity Tools
Sorry everyone! FeedBurner was having some trouble processing your feeds today. The issue has since been fixed, and email updates should be going out again today/tomorrow.

I've posted an update on the FeedBurner status blog, too: http://feedburnerstatus.blogspot.ch/2016/01/no-email-updates-between-january-20th.html
Message has been deleted