Socialize just not working

BobsBlitz.com

Nov 13, 2013, 8:07:09 AM11/13/13
to publici...@googlegroups.com

Socialize sends nothing to Twitter.

mobi jay

Nov 26, 2013, 4:51:56 AM11/26/13
to publici...@googlegroups.com
I have the same problem since 19 novembre 2013

I try to make new feed, to revoke and re-grant authorization in twitter account, but nothing, it doens't work anymore.

Il giorno mercoledì 13 novembre 2013 14:07:09 UTC+1, BobsBlitz.com ha scritto:

Socialize sends nothing to Twitter.

Andrew Barber

Dec 14, 2013, 2:03:09 AM12/14/13
to publici...@googlegroups.com
I also have the same problem. I have opened a new account, rebuilt feeds, reset everything I can find..... What was a really useful automatic tool has become useless. Is Google just letting Feedburner die?

Is there anyone out there at Feedburner?

Hello? Hello?.......Hello?........

Torsten Hene

Dec 19, 2013, 9:48:33 AM12/19/13
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Is the Headline Animator also activeI think both together do not work properly.