Urgent Need JAVA Web Services (Wayne, PA) 06-12+ Months

Javed Khan

Jun 22, 2016, 2:00:28 PM6/22/16
to ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Please share profile to ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Direct: (312) 428-7795

Hope you are doing great!

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job description for your review so please go through that and reply with your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if you can send ASAP!!!

We have new Job opportunity on  JAVA Web Services Consultant with our client. Please check with below job description and If you are available please respond me back with your updated resume and contact details.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Note:

NO H1-B Visa for the below position

Need only Green Card and US Citizen

Job Title:  JAVA Web Services

Locations: Wayne, PA

Duration: 06-12+ Months Contract

Key Skill: Web Services

Job Duties (Include but not limited to)

• Active role in developing new as well as maintaining existing functionality per the current company standards.

• Collaborate with other developers and business groups to analyze requirements.

• Working with other developers, design and implement Business requirements in the custom J2EE based application

• Responsible for design, development and unit testing.

• Support QA team during testing.

• Crate unit test documents

• Make use of new technologies.

• Participate in peer reviews ensuring standards.

Technical Requirements

• Must have extensive experience in the design and development of J2EE based applications.•

Must have experience in technologies/tools - Java 1.8, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, JMS), Hibernate, Spring, Web Services, XSLT, REST Services, Struts, JQuery, PL/SQL, Maven, Eclipse, Intellij, JBoss, Oracle, Junit

• Desired skills include -Jenkins, Lucene, JSON, Subversion, and Unix/Linux, Elasticsearch

 Warm Regards,
Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)

Global Webmaster Inc.

160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694