not able to dearch data of India

Varsha Srivastava

Apr 22, 2018, 2:42:41 AM4/22/18
to Google Public Data Explorer

     hi,

     I am looking for data on cow death because of plastic consumption in India in 2016-17 and any other data like this, how I will able to do that?
     I am not able to get the result.

   Regards

   Varsha

Omar

Apr 23, 2018, 3:22:07 PM4/23/18
to Google Public Data Explorer
Hi Varsha,

I believe we don't have that data in Public Data Explorer at the moment. Do you know if it's publicly available from an official source?

Best,
-Omar

Varsha Srivastava

May 29, 2018, 8:54:21 AM5/29/18
to public-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Omar

How can I help you with that please suggest?
I can get data from various ministries here, but I cannot share it with Google until I have Letter of recommendation or Letter of authorization from Google.

Regards

Varsha

Omar

May 30, 2018, 3:10:29 PM5/30/18
to Google Public Data Explorer
Hi Varsha,

The ideal situation is when data is publicly available under an open data license, in which case there is no additional requirement for adding it to tools like the Public Data Explorer.

Do you know if the data you are interested in can be released by the providers under such a license? Also, https://data.gov.in/ maybe relevant here.

Best,
-Omar