I cant find or understand anything. Language

pere...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2016, 5:43:26 AM8/21/16
to Google Public Data Explorer
The language is very poorly translated if translated at all and there is no way of turning on English. I never wanted it in Norwegian. I have English selected as a spoken language in the google profile, why can't you use this information. If(person speaks english) then(don't translate)

I don't understand the concept of translating it to Norwegian, especially since most of Norway speaks and write English very well and your so terrible translating that i can see it's google translated after reading 3 words. And then the guessing game begins, what did it have to originally have said in order for google to translate it to this. Just stop, just don't translate anything ever again. Or let me have English and screw everyone else, I'm fine with that too.

pere...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2016, 5:46:19 AM8/21/16
to Google Public Data Explorer, pere...@gmail.com
I should probably apologize for my "angerz". But this is a reoccurring theme and the anger just builds up. I guess you Americans don't understand as you only speak one language.