function keys and special functions

chs227

Jul 22, 2009, 8:16:43 PM7/22/09
to pterm-discuss
I have need of using a terminal like function on the iphone which
pterm seems to emulate. The program is called pathfinder and is
basically a telnet interface. I type telnet pollux.sdp and I connect
to a private network when inside my employer's firewall.

Your program should work partially. I should be able to use it and
login and do some simple things. However, some of the functions I do
require the use of the fkeys (f1, f2, shift-f1, etc.) and these are
defined as macros with escape sequences...

can this be done in pterm?

thanks

eric maland

Jul 23, 2009, 10:03:04 PM7/23/09
to pterm-discuss
Currently this is unsupported, though you may be able to emulate the
keys through some escape sequences. I'll investigate further and let
you know. And add the function keys and other soon (missing alt even
drives *me* crazy).

Eric