Very new to BBB

Ronneil Camara

Nov 15, 2013, 11:20:20 PM11/15/13
to ps1...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

I just learned it few minutes ago. I currently have a project in Arduino. It's a camera slider. I'm using Pololu DRV8825 stepper motor to drive a 12v 0.4A bipolar stepper motor.
Can I still use this with BBB? If so, how do I connect it? Is there an example that I can read?

Another question related to programming. In Arduino, they have the Arduino IDE. For BBB, what will I use? Also, what programming language should I use in BBB?

Thanks,

Neil

Drew Fustini

Nov 20, 2013, 2:05:12 PM11/20/13
to Ronneil Camara, ps1...@googlegroups.com
Hi - a good oppurnity to learn more face to face would be at CNC build club at Pumping Station: One (our hackerspace):

Here's the CNC meetup page:

For your question, take a look at the Replicape cape.  It's a daughterboard for the BeagleBone Black that uses the DRV8825:

Wiki for Replicape

The project uses Python in Linux (Angstrom) running on the BBB and also assembly for the BBB's PRU (programmable real-time unit):

A good place to ask questions to the BeagleBone community is:

cheers,
drew

william Natak

Feb 27, 2024, 5:46:31 PMFeb 27
to ps1bbb

Buy 2C-b online
Xanax for sale
buy magic mushrooms
Magic mushroom for sale
buy golden teacher mushrooms

 https://psychedelicmins.com/product/xanax-for-sale/

 https://psychedelicmins.com/product/vyvanse-50mg/

 https://psychedelicmins.com/product/buy-hydromorphone-8mg-online/

 https://psychedelicmins.com/

Psychedelic drugs, also known as hallucinogens, are a class of psychoactive substances that can alter an individual’s perception, mood, and cognitive processes. These substances have been used for centuries in various cultural and religious practices, and they continue to be a subject of scientific research and debate due to their potential therapeutic effects and risks. This comprehensive overview will delve into the history, types, effects, therapeutic potential, risks, and current research surrounding psychedelic drugs.

Clic this Link To Buy; https://psychedelicmins.com/