Re: Digest for prpig@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 2 Topics

arya barzin pars

Sep 18, 2013, 3:13:48 PM9/18/13
to pr...@googlegroups.com
On Apr 2, 2013 3:44 PM, <pr...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/prpig/topics

    Kevin Shockey <shoc...@gmail.com> Apr 02 02:26AM -0700

    For those who haven't seen the news, our next Meeting has been moved to
    April 9, at 6:30pm. The meeting will be in our standard meeting location
    in Hato Rey.

    Concerning the Python Hackathon, we will have to either change the venue or
    change the date of the event. UMET Cupey is full for April 20th. The next
    date I've asked for is May 4. If we want to try a new venue (I believe that
    EDP College was mentioned), can someone approach them or UPR Rio Piedras
    for that matter?

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group prpig.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.