Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Mis Tribus

ongelezen,
20 feb 2013, 11:13:0320-02-2013
aan pr...@googlegroups.com
I'm organizing the next meeting of the Puerto Rico Python Interest Group.  It will be February 28 at 6:00pm in the facilities of the Teachers Association in Hato Rey. The address is 452 Ave. Ponce de León, San Juan, PR 00919.

I've posted the details in Facebook. The tentative agenda is to introduce the mission of prPIG and begin planning our first joint project.  I hope to see you there!

Mis Tribus

ongelezen,
27 feb 2013, 08:39:0827-02-2013
aan pr...@googlegroups.com
Wanted to remind everyone about the meeting for tomorrow afternoon.  If you can;t physically attend, I'm going to try and broadcast the meeting using Google Hangout or Skype.  I'll keep you posted.

Mis Tribus

ongelezen,
28 feb 2013, 12:47:4628-02-2013
aan pr...@googlegroups.com
BTW, the meeting will be in suite 403.  I'm going to try to organize a Google Hangout once I'm setup onsite. I'll keep you posted....

Froilan Irizarry

ongelezen,
28 feb 2013, 17:14:2828-02-2013
aan pr...@googlegroups.com
Sasha and I are on our way. Train's being slow.

Karl Wagner

ongelezen,
28 feb 2013, 20:37:3128-02-2013
aan pr...@googlegroups.com