Voldemort Fun Projects (updated)

magellane a

Nov 20, 2014, 4:46:49 AM11/20/14
to project-...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I'm interested in the project and would like to contribute, however I'm not sure which tasks in the Fun projects page is still not developed, I would like to ask about one one of the tasks "Memcache protocol support" Since the last post about it in the mailing list was three years old without any answer, and if the list is not updated where is the most updated list of tasks that are required to be implemented.

Regards

Chinmay Soman

Dec 10, 2014, 1:40:38 AM12/10/14
to project-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Magellane,

Yes - the Memcache protocol support is not being worked on. The idea is to create a memcached compliant protocol for Voldemort - i.e. use Voldemort as a warm, persistent, scalable cache.