Re: [project-voldemort] rocksdb as storage engine for voldermort

Félix GV

Nov 12, 2016, 12:45:06 AM11/12/16
to project-voldemort
Hi Eswar,

RocksDB is already integrated. You just need to configure your store type to "rocksdb".

You should be aware, however, that RocksDB support is still considered experimental. We are not aware of anybody using it in production (though that doesn't mean no one is).

It may require tuning before its performance is acceptable, and there may be bugs no one noticed yet.

That being said, I encourage you to report back with your experience, whether positive or negative, if you do try it out (:

--
Félix

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 8:20 PM, Eswar Yaganti <nagama...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can someone explain me how complex it is to integrate rocksdb as storage engine for Voldemort