async java client library

Antony Stubbs

Sep 21, 2012, 9:31:37 AM9/21/12
to project-...@googlegroups.com
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's currently no asynchronous java client library for voldemort. Would be great if we had one...

Zhongjie Wu

Sep 29, 2012, 3:02:33 AM9/29/12
to project-...@googlegroups.com
That's true. We also have voice here in Linkedin demanding this feature and we haven't decided if or not to add this.

Maarten Koopmans

Oct 2, 2012, 7:06:49 AM10/2/12
to project-...@googlegroups.com
I have some stuff in Scala, which I should be able to extend with
futures and make accessible from Java. Little time, so keep poking me
and I'll get it done ;-)

--Maarten

Antony Stubbs

Oct 2, 2012, 11:36:13 AM10/2/12
to project-...@googlegroups.com
Stick it up on git and we can help!

Zhongjie Wu

Oct 2, 2012, 7:32:27 PM10/2/12
to project-...@googlegroups.com
Keep us informed and discuss design issues if necessary so we can accept your pull request faster

Dário Nascimento

Oct 20, 2014, 5:14:42 PM10/20/14
to project-...@googlegroups.com
Is there any news about the java async client using, for instance protobuf, for voldemort?