key-distribution in voldemort-admin-tool.sh is not a recognized ?

45 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Beginner

da leggere,
3 dic 2013, 18:58:4203/12/13
a project-...@googlegroups.com
When I try to get key-distribution I get the following error.

Exception in thread "main" joptsimple.UnrecognizedOptionException: 'key-distribution' is not a recognized option
at joptsimple.OptionException.unrecognizedOption(OptionException.java:93)
at joptsimple.OptionParser.handleLongOptionToken(OptionParser.java:400)
at joptsimple.OptionParserState$2.handleArgument(OptionParserState.java:59)
at joptsimple.OptionParser.parse(OptionParser.java:388)
at voldemort.VoldemortAdminTool.main(VoldemortAdminTool.java:268)

How can this be resolved ?

Vinoth C

da leggere,
4 dic 2013, 11:24:4404/12/13
a project-...@googlegroups.com
I think this was previously the entropy tool for sampling the keys from the cluster..
This has now been replaced by a new KeySampler tool

http://www.project-voldemort.com/voldemort/rebalance.html#tools
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra