Duplicate store in stores.xml

Jeronimo Rodriguez

Oct 21, 2014, 5:53:05 AM10/21/14
to project-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

There is a short time ago that I'm working with Voldemort and the other day, one of the productive environment servers, I saw that it was producing a unusual error. Looking for errors in the Voldemort´s configuration files, I saw that the problem was due to the inconsistency of the metadata among the servers, specifically between stores.xml of 2 nodes, since one had a repeated store and trying to reproduce the problem in my local environment, I have not been able to.

I tried to reproduce the error using the following commands on voldemort-admin-tool.sh
   - add-store
   - set-metadata

On the other hand, I also try to stop the server and pull them back to changing some of the stores.xml, but still was not able to reproduce the issue.

The error trace is this:

ERROR 20/10/2014 15:10:34 1 gets required,but only 0 succeeded Original replication set :[8, 9] Known failed nodes before operation :[9] Estimated live nodes in preference list :[8] New failed nodes during operation :[8]
ERROR 20/10/2014 15:10:34 Only 0 nodes up in preference list, but 1 required. Replication set: [2, 4]Nodes down: [2, 4]

Has anyone ever had the same problem?

Thanks and regards.
cluster.xml
stores-node-1.xml