Get all keys from a store

Dário Nascimento

Jul 7, 2014, 11:07:28 AM7/7/14
to project-...@googlegroups.com
It's a old question and old request. I use an index key in my application to store the list of keys. However, I want to be sure that index is correct.

There is anyway to list all keys from a store?

Arunachalam

Jul 7, 2014, 5:20:18 PM7/7/14
to project-...@googlegroups.com
You can use admin shell and fetchkeys command to list all the keys in a store.

Thanks,
Arun.

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 8:07 AM, Dário Nascimento <dfrnas...@gmail.com> wrote:
It's a old question and old request. I use an index key in my application to store the list of keys. However, I want to be sure that index is correct.

There is anyway to list all keys from a store?

Liam Slusser

Jul 7, 2014, 7:53:35 PM7/7/14
to project-...@googlegroups.com

Brendan Harris

Jul 7, 2014, 8:44:26 PM7/7/14
to project-...@googlegroups.com

Be warned, though. Depending on how your cluster is configured, what kind of hardware it is on, how much you have optimized it and how many keys are in the store, this operation could have a small to large performance impact to the target store or the entire cluster.

Brendan