Good way for upgrade to Voldemort 1.10.3 from 0.96

Vincent Gullaci

Apr 18, 2016, 7:54:36 AM4/18/16
to project-voldemort
Hello,

I have actually a cluster in production (4 nodes) with Voldemort 0.96. I want to move data to another cluster (with new server) and voldemort 1.10.3.

I can do that store by store, so in my idea, i want to fetch entries, and after that, update entries in the new cluster (Test cluster actually with 2 nodes). The problem is data is only physical store in one node after update-entries. I must use rebalance-shuffle ?

Or perhaps, it's not a good way to migrate the cluster.

Thanks for your advice.

Vincent

Arunachalam

Apr 18, 2016, 2:43:40 PM4/18/16
to project-...@googlegroups.com
Are you following the steps outlined here ?

https://github.com/voldemort/voldemort/blob/master/bin/PREUPGRADE_FOR_1_1_X_README

Thanks,
Arun.

Vincent Gullaci